- 2 can Refrigerated Biscuits (8 ct)
- 2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup melted Butter
- Icing (optional):
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp Milk
- Cut each biscuit into bite size pieces.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Coat the sides and bottom of the slow cooker with some of the melted butter.
- Dip each piece of biscuit in the melted butter and then in the sugar mix.
- Place the pieces in layers in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Cook on High for 2 hours.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and then transfer to a plate.
- Optional: Drizzle with icing made from whisking together powdered sugar and milk.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest