- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs (I used frozen)
- 1/2 cup Newman’s Own Light Balsamic Dressing, divided
- Place chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker. Drizzle the chicken with 1/4 cup of the dressing (reserve the rest of the dressing for later).
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours if chicken is thawed and 6-8 hours if chicken is frozen.
- Remove lid. Drain off excess liquid (mine had a lot of liquid since the chicken was frozen). Shred the chicken.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing over the shredded chicken and stir lightly.
- Serve chicken over salad or with rice or a baked potato.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest