- 2 (12-ounce) rolls cinnamon roll dough, each one cut in quarters
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup half-and-half (or whipping cream)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans, optional
- Spray a 6-quart crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place cinnamon roll quarters evenly in crock pot.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, half-and-half, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Slowly pour on top of cinnamon rolls.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Spoon one of the containers of icing that came with the cinnamon rolls on top.
- Place lid on crock pot and cook on LOW for 2½ to 3 hours. If your crock pot runs hot, check after 3 hours. Cinnamon rolls should be golden brown along the edge and no longer gooey in the middle.
- Once done, turn crock pot off and spoon second container of icing on top. Serve warm.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest