- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (if they are really large you may want to use 4)
- 1 (1-ounce) packet Ranch Dips mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10.25-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
Lightly coat a crock pot with cooking spray or use a crock pot liner.
Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Sprinkle ranch seasoning on top. Add water to crock pot.
Cover crock pot and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Remove lid from crock pot. Discard about half of the liquid.
Scatter mushrooms on top of chicken breasts.
Sir together cream cheese and soup and pour on top of mushrooms. Place lid back on and continue to cook on LOW for 1 to 1/12 hours.
Serve over rice or mashed potatoes
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest