- 6 pieces of bacon
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 cans undrained pork and beans (15 ounces)
- 1 can Northern Beans, drained and rinsed (15 ounces)
- 1 can Navy beans, drained and rinsed (15 ounces)
- ¾ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup molasses
- ¼ cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cook bacon in a nonstick skillet. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate. Discard all but 1 tablespoon of bacon fat from the skillet. Saute onion in the bacon fat for 3-4 minutes.
- Place onions and all other ingredients, except bacon, in a 6-quart crockpot. Stir well, cover, and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove top, turn heat to high and cook 20 minutes to thicken some. Stir in bacon.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest