6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
(1) 10.75 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
4 oz. sliced ham
4 oz. swiss cheese
(1) 8 oz packaged herbed Stuffing mix
1/4 cup butter, melted
1. In a bowl mix the cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour some of the mixture in the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Layer in the chicken.
3. Cover with a layer of ham and then swiss cheese.
4. Pour the remaining soup mix over the top.
(** I doubled the recipe for my family. After step 4, I repeated the steps to make kind of a chicken cordon bleu lasagna if you will!)
5. Sprinkle the stuffing mix over the top. Drizzle with the melted butter.
6. Cook on low 4-6 hours or 2-3 hours on high. Cooking time may very depending on your slow cooker.