- 2 pound mini yukon gold potatoes
- 2 pounds boneless chicken, breasts and thighs
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Salt and pepper
- If the potatoes are smaller than golf balls, leave whole. If they are larger than golf balls, cut in half. Place the potatoes in the crock of a large slow cooker. Cover and slow cook on high for 2 hours, or on low for 3-4 hours.
- Once the potatoes are halfway cooked, lay the chicken over the top. Add the minced garlic, herb springs, 2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper. Pour the melted butter over the top.
- Cover and continue slow cooking until the chicken is cooked through, 1 1/2 – 2 hours on high, 3-4 hours on low. Stir, a couple times while cooking.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest