- 2 sweet onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (5 to 6-pound) organic chicken, rinsed and patted dry
- Line bottom of slow cooker with onion slices.
- In a small bowl, mix all spices. Rub spice mixture over the whole chicken.
- Place chicken on top of onions. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest