- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 5-6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 white or yellow onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- ½ cup flour
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2½ cups beef broth
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery in your slow cooker. Sprinkle flour over the top. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Stir and serve.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest