- 1 16 ounce package pork sausage
- 1 lb bag frozen hash browns (used diced hash brown potatoes)
- ½ yellow onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 and ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Brown and crumble the sausage in a skillet over medium heat. Once the sausage is fully cooked remove from the skillet and place onto a plate covered with a paper towel. Place another paper towel on top and press to remove as much grease as possible.
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker with non stick cooking spray.
- Layer the diced hash browns (still frozen) the diced onion and bell pepper and the cooked sausage and cheddar cheese in the slow cooker.
- In a medium size bowl mix the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture into the slow cooker over the other ingredients.
- Set to cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest