- 2 pounds corned beef, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 large potatoes, cut into large pieces
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 (16 oz) bag baby carrots
- ½ head cabbage, cut into small wedges
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons McCormick® Pickling Spice
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch (optional)
- Chopped Parsley and additional salt and pepper for garnish
- Add corned beef, potatoes, celery, onion, and cabbage to your slow cooker.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine beef broth, worchestershire sauce, pickling spice, garlic powder, paprika and salt and pepper. Pour over the meat and veggies.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 5-6 until the vegetables are tender and meat is cooked throughout.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with chopped parsley.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest