- 3 pounds chicken wings, halved
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and place them in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, ginger, and vegetable oil. Pour over the chicken wings.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Since the slow cooker adds moisture, this may thin the sauce. Pour sauce into a saucepan when the wings are done and bring to a boil. Add in the cornstarch and continue to cook until it thickens up. Pour the sauce back into the crockpot, and toss the wings to coat.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest