- 1 ½ pounds Flank Steak
- ¼ cups cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- ½ teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- ½ cups Soy Sauce
- ½ cup beef broth
- ¾ cups Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- sesame seeds and green onions, for garnish
- Cut flank steak into thin strips. In a ziplock bag add flank steak pieces and cornstarch. Shake to coat.
- Add sesame oil, minced garlic, soy sauce, beef broth, brown sugar, onion, and red pepper flakes to the slow cooker. Stir ingredients. Add coated flank steak and stir again until coated in the sauce.
- Cook for high 2-3 hours or on low 4-5 hours until cooked throughout and tender. Can serve over rice and garnish with green onions.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest