- 1 whole Large Onion
- 1 whole Pork Shoulder 5-7 Pounds
- 1 can (11 Ounce) Chipotle Peppers In Adobo Sauce
- 2 cans Dr. Pepper
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Optional Toppings:
- shredded lettuce
- Cut onion in slices and line the bottom of the crockpot. Lay the pork shoulder on top. Sprinkle pork with brown sugar and salt and pepper.
- Pour the can of chipotle peppers on top of the pork and pour both cans of Dr Pepper on top.
- Turn the crockpot on low and cook for 4-6 hours. Remove pork from the slow cooker and shred. I also took the chipotle peppers out so they weren’t too hot for the little ones. Return the shredded pork to crockpot and allow to heat through.
- Serve on tortillas and top with favorite toppings.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest