- 2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ t black pepper
- ¼ t kosher salt
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- sliced or shredded mozzarella cheese
- favorite jarred marinara sauce
- Spread the 1 TBSP of olive oil into the bottom of your crockpot.
- Beat the egg with a fork in a separate bowl.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the seasonings and the Parmesan cheese in another separate dish.
- Dip the chicken into the egg, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating both sides with crumbs, cheese and seasonings.
- Place the chicken breast pieces in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Layer 2-3 slices or 1-2 cups of mozzarella cheese on top, depending on how much cheese you like.
- Cover chicken and cheese with entire jar of marinara sauce.
- Close lid and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4.
- Serve with your favorite pasta.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest