- 2.5 lb (1 kg) pork loin roast, boneless
- 5 cups herb stuffing mix
- 3 garlic cloves , minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup apricot jam
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- Mix the butter, garlic and onion in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Set the microwave to high and heat the mixture for about 2 minutes.
- In a slow cooker, combine the broth, mix stuffing and apricots.
- Trim off excess fat on the pork.
- Place the pork into the slow cooker on top of the stuffing mixture.
- Mix the vinegar and jam in a small bowl then pour over the pork.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 8 hours on low.
- Take the pork off the slow cooker, transfer into a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Take the stuffing off the slow cooker. Stir.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest