- 4 lb (2kg) pork loin roast, boneless
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 onion chopped
- ½ cup apple juice
- Mix brown sugar with spices in a small bowl.
- Rub the mixture into the roast.
- Arrange the onions in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Put the roast on top of the onions.
- Add the apple juice
- Cover and cook for 8 – 9 hours on low.
- Take the pork off the slow cooker, transfer into a serving plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- To thicken the sauce, dissolve cornstarch in the water then add to the juice. Set aside.
- Slice the pork roast into pieces.
- Spoon the juice over the roast.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest