- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 2.5 cm (1 in) pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into 2.5 cm (1 in) pieces
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup whipping cream
- hot cooked rice
- cashew pieces
- In a large bowl, mix the garlic, onion, orange juice, water, curry powder, bell peppers and salt.
- Transfer the mixture into the slow cooker.
- Add the chicken.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on low heat.
- Take the chicken off the heat then cut into strips.
- Put the chicken strips to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for another 2 to 3 hours on low.
- Combine cornstarch and whipped cream in a small bowl, blend with wire whisk.
- Add the mixture into the slow cooker.
- Turn the heat to high and cook for another 15-20 minutes.
- Stir once.
- Garnish with cashew pieces.
- Serve with hot cooked rice
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest