- 32 oz (900g) hash brown potatoes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- Place the hash browns in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix the mushroom soup, cheese soup and sour cream.
- Pour the mixture into the slow cooker.
- Stir in the butter.
- Cover and cook for 4 to 6 hours on low.
- Stirring occasionally.
- Take the hash brown off from heat, allow to stand and serve.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest