- 3 lb (1.5kg) boneless whole turkey breast thawed if frozen
- 1 ½ cups wild rice
- 2 apples chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Either you peel or unpeel the apples the choice is yours to make.
- Place the chopped apples at the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the rice, onion, thyme, dried cranberries, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add water, make sure it covers the rice.
- Place the turkey breast (thawed) on top of the rice mixture.
- Cover and cook for 7-8 hours on low.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest