You tried cleaning your kitchen, but all the dirt never came out with the products you used?! Here are some amazing methods which will help your kitchen look magnificent.
- Kill fruit flies with lemon – this annoying, persistent and hard-to-tackle issue can be solved if you put top lemon halves into your oven and let the door open overnight. The following morning, turn the broiler on for couple of minutes, then turn it off, let the oven cool, and throw the lemons away, after which you should clean the bottom of your oven.
- Remove hard water with vinegar – if your sink is stained with hard water, use vinegar to dissolve the calcium deposits and make them completely easy to remove.
- De-“gunk” your cabinets without harsh chemicals – make a solution of vegetable oil and baking soda in 1:2 ratio to create a perfect cleaner for gunky kitchen cabinets. Go through the wood with a sponge, a toothbrush, or even your hands.
- Keep the sink white and bright with lemon – combine lemon with baking soda to clean your sink. The lemon will wedge germs and will bring the shine back. Sprinkle some baking soda and use the lemon wedge as a scrubber.
- Clean your KitchenAid with this trick – make sure to pay attention to this mixer as you are with any other dish, especially its crevices. Take a toothpick or skewer in order to clean out the cracks, including the knob where the attachments latch. Afterwards, wipe it with a damp cloth.
- Bring a bathroom tip into the kitchen – vinegar and baking soda can be used to clean discolored and dirty grout as well as backsplashes. Make a paste of baking soda and water, apply it on the grout, let it stay for a bit and then spray vinegar. Watch the fizz and then scrub it clean with a toothbrush.
- Clean the air with this amazing solution – simmer some vinegar on the stove in order to clear the air and return to a more neutral smell.