- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 12 hrs 15 mins
- Servings: 6
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Kitchen Bouquet (optional)
- Place meat in crock pot.
- Mix flour, salt, pepper and pour over meat.
- Stir to coat meat with flour.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- Stir stew thoroughly before serving.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest