- 10¾ ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1½ cups crushed Ritz crackers
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine the soup and sour cream in a bowl and set aside. In another bowl mix together crackers crumbs and melted butter.
- Place chicken in a slow cooker that has been sprayed lightly with non stick cooking spray. Spoon the soup/sour cream mixture over the chicken and then sprinkle with the Ritz cracker topping. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours, or cook on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest