- 6 medium potatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Chop potatoes into half moons (slice potato in half longways, then into pieces). Place into crock pot.
- Add water and sprinkle with all the herbs and seasoning. Stir to distribute the herbs.
- Add butter in separate pieces on top of the potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or until tender.
- Note: It may take less time to cook, I’m never home to check when they are actually ready! I’ve let them cook up to 8 hours and they are still good.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest