- 2 (8 ounce) fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, as much as desired
- Put the mushrooms in the crockpot.
- Melt butter in a bowl and add the Ranch Dressing Package.
- Mix well and pour over mushrooms in the Crockpot.
- Sprinkle with about two teaspoons of Parmesan Cheese or more to your liking.
- Cook in crockpot at low for 4 hours.
- It gives a delicious side dishes or topping for a steak.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest